Growing up I always knew I wanted to be a hair stylist. I can remember getting my hair done and feeling so confident and beautiful and I knew I wanted to make others feel the same way. You can turn a person’s day around just by giving them a great blowout or cut and that’s what makes me so passionate about being a stylist. I graduated from Paul Mitchell the School Esani as a Phase II stylist. I love creating a custom color for each and every client. Color is definitely my favorite aspect of being a stylist! I love playing with vivid colors but I also enjoy everything from platinum blonde to rich dark browns. However, I also enjoying cutting and shaping hair to fit any and everyone’s specific style!
When I’m not at the salon, I can usually be found outside. I love being outdoors, I spend most of my free time fishing, hunting, or hiking. I am also a football fanatic, Geuax Saints and Go Gators!
I can’t wait to get you in my chair and make your hair dreams become reality!
Certifications and accomplishments:
- Paul Mitchell Esani Phase II Graduate 2015
- Redken Cutting Techniques 2015
- Pravana Vivids 2015
- Pravana Keratin Fusion 2015
- Agave Smoothing Treatment 2015
- Monet Colbert Business Class 2015
- Sam Villa Specialized Texturing Techniques 2015
- Sam Villa Bridal Updo 2016
- Nouvelle PPD Free 2016
- Redken Color Theory 2017
- Surface Product Education 2017
- Sexy Hair Men’s Cutting Class 2017