For as long as I have remembered, I have always had a passion for hair. I started my career at Vogue Hair Salon over 5 years ago. I love everything about hair coloring; I’m crazy about new trends like ombre/balayage and the fashion colors.
Along with coloring I love creating haircuts fitting the personality and unique style.
The Vogue Hair Salon team is amazing. They are very professional and supportive in everything I do. We love to bounce different ideas and formulas off of each other and help each other out in any way we can! There are always new techniques to learn and share with one another. When I’m not learning in the salon, I attend professional classes during the year.
Seeing the transformations we do on clients is such a rewarding feeling and makes me love my career even more! Hair is the best accessory for everyone and I believe that it can change the how they feel about themselves while giving them a huge boost of confidence.
My big belief is keeping the hair healthy while beautiful at the same time. My goal is to make my clients hair not only beautiful on the outside, but healthy on the inside. At Vogue Hair Salon I provide a lot of Olaplex treatments and Keratin treatments to ensure the hair remains healthy.
My goal is be sure my clients leave the salon happy and in love in their new appearance.
Diplomas and accomplishments:
- Certified Pureologist
- Vogue Hair Salon Training for 5 years
- Certified Keratin Treatment specialist
- MAC Beauty School Certified 2012
- Keratherapy Keratin Complex Training 2012
- Redken Chromatics Class 2014
- Pureology Training 2013
- Dream Catchers Hair Extensions Training 2014
- Eslabondex New Generation Brilliance European Hair Color 2016
- Global Keratin Training 2012
- Redken Designer Class 2013
- Redken Cutting Trends 2015
- Sam Villa Bobology 2014
- Nouvelle PPD Free Hair Color Class 2016
- ABCH Hair Training by Vogue Hair Salon
<?php wd_slider(1); ?>